Saturday, January 2, 2010

My 2010.

2009 is a very fast year for me. I think this is because 2009 is a busy yet happy year to me.
A non stop busy working since the beginning of 2009 till almost Christmas of 2009.
And also because of a relationship which is going quite well, this is a gift to me. :)
Also! I've made a decision to paint my house, which i finally force myself to make it happen. (training myself not to give any empty promises anymore. Say it, do it!)
Was planning to finished all the paint job and cleaning my room by 29th December 2009, but it's really tough to clean the room than mess it up. :( So all these done only by the 31st...
Had a New Year Eve dinner & gathering at Dick's house. My very talented college mate.:)
Malibu mixed with pineapple juice is just too nice... Some people even didn't notice that she got drunk already.


2010.
Hmm... I got many plans this year, never have so many plans on previous years... :|
Should be a good news to me la.
Hope i can achieve them 1 by 1.
Update when i achieve any of them. :)


My 27 years old, i will fully utilize it! :)

Look forward on what you planned to do, and achieve it with your very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment